Are you of legal age?
You need to be 21+ to Enter this site
We're sorry, you are not old enough to enter
Terms & Conditions
- Content is to be shared with those over the legal drinking age only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Welcome To Our New Cafe
Featuring creations, by Chef Preston Hope, we serve a variety of dishes with fresh ingredients sourced locally, including organic vegetables and herbs from our own garden.
Enjoy the spectacular views while you relax in our casual, open-air dining environment. Along with our menu offerings inspired by local fare, we have several signature cocktails available that are made with our own, Ocean Vodka, Kula Rum, Fy Gin, and Brum spirits.
We would love the opportunity to share the fruits of our labor, aloha and hospitality, as you sit-back, savor and sip a few of our favorites.
Hours of Operation for Our Cafe:
Wednesday – Sunday, from 11:30am to 7pm
(Beginning April 7th, our Cafe will be open 7 days a week!)